How to use your Link Card in other B-Cycle Cities (B-Connected):
1. Bring your Link Membership Card and credit card that is linked to your Link annual membership to the city you’re visiting that also has a B-cycle system.
2. On your first visit to the other system’s station, visit the kiosk and select “Member” or “No” on the screen which asks if you would like to purchase 24-hour Access. Swipe the credit card associated with your Link annual member account. Accept the city’s user agreement.
3. There you go! – You are ready to ride a B-cycle!
4. All subsequent checkouts can be done using your Link Card at the dock, just as you do in Dayton!
Please note: 120-day Semester Pass members are not eligible for the B-Connected feature.
The local city’s B-cycle system rules and usage fees will apply to you while riding their bikes.
The local city’s B-cycle system customer service teams can assist you while using their bikes.
Local city bike laws are to be observed at all times.
* B-connected is available at Ann Arbor, Austin, Boulder, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Denver, Des Moines, Fort Worth, Fargo, Greenville, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Madison, Nashville, Omaha, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, and Spartanburg B-cycle systems. Stay tuned for more cities to join!